Friday, April 29, 2011

Cupcake Craze

I grew up watching my Mom do every crafty thing she could possibly get her hands on - Cake baking, toll painting, cross stitch, knitting, scrap booking.  You name it, she's done it.  I like to think that through her, I have inherited the same passion to craft and create.  My current artistic outlet and obsession: Cupcakes. 

One habit of mine that I don't pride myself on is the fact that I will start projects and never finish them.  A great example of that is my thousands of photos waiting to be scrap booked from China.  So.. the plus side to being obsessed with cupcakes is that the process is short and sweet.

I have had quite a few requests for me to start posting all the cupcakes I have been making.  Recipes will be included for all you keener's who want to try them at home yourselves.  For those of you who can't bake - let me know when you want to come eat some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers